The journalQuaderns del CAC has just published a call for papers for their new monographic, number 43. It will be focused on the analysis of diversity within culture industries and iniciatives of protection and promotion. The journal proposes the following themes:
– Evaluation of the impact of UNESCO’s Convention on the Protection and Promotion on the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005), one decade after its implementation.
– Implementation and adaptation of the 2005 UNESCO’s Convention in the digital era.
– Cultural agents in the Internet and practices that contribute with diversity: cartography and challenges.
– Diversity within the digital audiovisual sector (cinema, radio, tv, music, video games, OTT): contents, structure and public policies.
– Good practices for diversity within culture industries.
– Copyright and diversity within culture industries.
– Measurement and statistics to evaluate diversity of cultural expressions.
– Governance of international commerce of cultural goods and services: challenges and opportunities for diversity.
– The role of international cooperation in promotion and protection of culture expressions.
– Specific issues of diversity within the cultures of nations without state.
Besides, the journal has an open section called “Articles”, in which they accept ongoing researches about communication and audiovisual culture. The deadline for submitting works is the 13th of march 2017, and guidelines can be downloaded here. Articles must be sent to email@example.com.
Palgrave Macmillan has just published a new volume that focuses on the international circuit of documentary film festivals to analyze its development and its impact on the visibility, distribution and accessibility of films and to explore methodologies with which to conduct research in this environment. Edited by Aida Vallejo (UPV / EHU) and Ezra Winton […]
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) has just approved the new dates for the 8th European Communication Conference, which will finally take place from 6 to 9 September 2021 in Braga. Initially scheduled from 2 to 5 October 2020 , this international research meeting had to be postponed to comply with the prevention […]
The journal El Profesional de la Información has just opened the period for receiving paper-proposal for volume 30, which is scheduled to be published between March and April 2021. On this occasion, the researcher Javier Marcial Felici will be the invited editor of a number entitled “Images and truth: memory, body and representation”. Proposals around […]