The journalQuaderns del CAC has just published a call for papers for their new monographic, number 43. It will be focused on the analysis of diversity within culture industries and iniciatives of protection and promotion. The journal proposes the following themes:
– Evaluation of the impact of UNESCO’s Convention on the Protection and Promotion on the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005), one decade after its implementation.
– Implementation and adaptation of the 2005 UNESCO’s Convention in the digital era.
– Cultural agents in the Internet and practices that contribute with diversity: cartography and challenges.
– Diversity within the digital audiovisual sector (cinema, radio, tv, music, video games, OTT): contents, structure and public policies.
– Good practices for diversity within culture industries.
– Copyright and diversity within culture industries.
– Measurement and statistics to evaluate diversity of cultural expressions.
– Governance of international commerce of cultural goods and services: challenges and opportunities for diversity.
– The role of international cooperation in promotion and protection of culture expressions.
– Specific issues of diversity within the cultures of nations without state.
Besides, the journal has an open section called “Articles”, in which they accept ongoing researches about communication and audiovisual culture. The deadline for submitting works is the 13th of march 2017, and guidelines can be downloaded here. Articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the occasion of its 25th years old, the Galician Association of Independent Film Production Companies (AGAPI) changes its webpage with a new design and functions, seeking to improve the offered output. In this way, the webpage will try to adapt to current needs of the market and become a useful tool at service of […]
The Commission of Linguistic Normalisation of the Faculty of Communication Sciences of the USC calls for the eighth edition of the prize Somos a curta!, that rewards the best audiovisual short in Galcian language of cinema of the real presented by any member(s) of the student body of the three Galician universities, of the official […]
The audiovisual sector is going through complicated times, as the report “O cine en Galicia” concludes, registering a lost of viewers and incomes in traditional cinema. Last year, following state tendency, Galiza lost more than 100.000 spectators, what means a descent of one tenth in the medium attendance, now of 1,4 film per habitant. The […]