The journalQuaderns del CAC has just published a call for papers for their new monographic, number 43. It will be focused on the analysis of diversity within culture industries and iniciatives of protection and promotion. The journal proposes the following themes:
– Evaluation of the impact of UNESCO’s Convention on the Protection and Promotion on the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005), one decade after its implementation.
– Implementation and adaptation of the 2005 UNESCO’s Convention in the digital era.
– Cultural agents in the Internet and practices that contribute with diversity: cartography and challenges.
– Diversity within the digital audiovisual sector (cinema, radio, tv, music, video games, OTT): contents, structure and public policies.
– Good practices for diversity within culture industries.
– Copyright and diversity within culture industries.
– Measurement and statistics to evaluate diversity of cultural expressions.
– Governance of international commerce of cultural goods and services: challenges and opportunities for diversity.
– The role of international cooperation in promotion and protection of culture expressions.
– Specific issues of diversity within the cultures of nations without state.
Besides, the journal has an open section called “Articles”, in which they accept ongoing researches about communication and audiovisual culture. The deadline for submitting works is the 13th of march 2017, and guidelines can be downloaded here. Articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Asociación Sindical Galega de Guionistas vén de convocar o «I Premio AGAG de Guión en Galego para Longametraxe» cos obxectivos de potenciar a lingua galega no audiovisual, promover ás autoras e autores que escriben en galego e axudar a difundir o traballo das persoas asociadas a AGAG. O premio conta cunha dotación de 2.500 […]
The 18 & 19 of November takes place in Santiago de Compostela the 3rd edition of CO(M)XÉNERO – Permanent Seminar on Communication and Gender, organized by the Audiovisual Studies Research Group (GEA) and the Office for Gender Equality of the USC. This time, the seminar puts the focus on video games, a field traditionally viewed […]
From October 2 to 5, the Universities of Grenoble-Alpes and Lyon host the international colloquium “When women film: the documentary in the Iberian Peninsula and the Latin American continent”. This interuniversity meeting aims to study the documentary production made by women from the countries of the Iberian Peninsula or the Latin American continent. Its purpose […]