The journalQuaderns del CAC has just published a call for papers for their new monographic, number 43. It will be focused on the analysis of diversity within culture industries and iniciatives of protection and promotion. The journal proposes the following themes:
– Evaluation of the impact of UNESCO’s Convention on the Protection and Promotion on the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005), one decade after its implementation.
– Implementation and adaptation of the 2005 UNESCO’s Convention in the digital era.
– Cultural agents in the Internet and practices that contribute with diversity: cartography and challenges.
– Diversity within the digital audiovisual sector (cinema, radio, tv, music, video games, OTT): contents, structure and public policies.
– Good practices for diversity within culture industries.
– Copyright and diversity within culture industries.
– Measurement and statistics to evaluate diversity of cultural expressions.
– Governance of international commerce of cultural goods and services: challenges and opportunities for diversity.
– The role of international cooperation in promotion and protection of culture expressions.
– Specific issues of diversity within the cultures of nations without state.
Besides, the journal has an open section called “Articles”, in which they accept ongoing researches about communication and audiovisual culture. The deadline for submitting works is the 13th of march 2017, and guidelines can be downloaded here. Articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meetings on “Digital & Intelligent Life” will take place at the Faculty of Communication Sciences on the 2nd of July The first week of July, in the framework of the Digital Strategy for Galicia 2030, the 1st FORUM OF PROFESSIONAL DEBATE is celebrated, aimed to promote the dialogue and collaboration between public and private […]
Cartabón bookshop will host the presentation of GEA’s last publication on 10th of July The Audiovisual Studies Research Group will present in Vigo its last publication, A foresta e as árbores. Para unha historia do cinema en lingua galega (2). The event will take place on next Wednesday 10th of July at 20:30h in the […]
The call is open until 15th of October The Centro Galego de Arte Contemporánea has announced the second edition of the CGAC Prize of Research and Essay on Contemporary Art, created last year in order to promote the production of though in this field in Galician language. The artist Rosendo Cid, with A arte está […]